Friday, February 22, 2008

How do you know if your letter is from the doj?

The most disturbing part of the Mafia Pickonme episode is this: she and her cronies forged letters with Department of Justice letterhead and mailed everyone in my family letters stating that I was in the witness relocation program and that contact with me is dangerous for both them and myself. Knowing my family members are opportunistic, I will pay you handsomely for a copy of one of these letters. When I went home to visit my family asked me about this and I told the truth: That I had no idea what they were talking about. A couple of cousins called the DOJ and this was confirmed. I was told by M. Pickonme that "we can't have you running to your family when you're broke, we'd lose all control over you."

Sad, really.

No comments: